Your pet is welcome
You will be able to enjoy your pet while you stay with us.
We kindly ask our guests to follow our pet policies to avoid any inconvenience during their stay:
- Guests must inform that they enter with a pet.
- All pets must be vaccinated, valid certificates will be requested.
- The value is $ 30.00 + taxes per night.
- 1 trained pet is allowed per room (dog or cat), the weight limit is 13k, however, pets that exceed this weight could be accepted with prior approval from General Management.
- The pet must always be on a leash in its transport box, while in the hotel, unless it is in the guest’s room.
- The pet should not be left alone in the room.
- Please do not allow your pet to “mark territory” in the Hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants or in the pool area. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- If your pet climbs on the sofas, armchairs or beds, we ask you to please cover them with a blanket of your own.
- Hotel towels are not for use by pets.
- When the Hotel staff is in the room for a requested service, the pet must be in its transport bag or on a leash.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning their pets’ waste within the Hotel and / or surrounding areas.
- Any disturbance or annoyance must be controlled by the guest, to ensure that other guests are not disturbed, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to terminate the stay, without the right to claim.
- The guests are responsible for all material damage, damage to the Hotel and / or personal injuries caused by the pet, the Hotel reserves the right to charge said values to the account.
- Hotel Oro Verde is NOT responsible for any bite, sting, infection or illness that the pet may acquire during their stay.
- For more information, contact us by email when making your reservation at email@example.com